Someone got into my barackobamachange.com wp-admin and switched my chosen wordpress theme to a webs

Someone got into my barackobamachange.com wp-admin and switched my chosen wordpress theme to a website that I had placed upon that site a year or two ago!

The 'friendly Hacker' but a hacker none the less, because they locked me out of the wp-admin and had total control of barackobamachange.

The friendly hacker used great material on my site. It was obvious that they were trying to 'inform' me to stay with the 'political' leanings of the domain name which is barackobamachange.com. I was trying to monetize the domain name through membership shops, stores and small business. I wanted the constant 'news' flow that our 'President' receives to overflow to the businesses that I hoped would sign under barackobamachange.com. Because the 'hacker' disagreed with my 'choices', but only used 'great material, that is way I call 'them' a 'friendly hacker'!

I went to my c-panel to see if I could spot the out of place material. But, I had so many files, themes, plugins and other 'stuff' that it was next to impossible to track down the culprit!

So to gain 'control' and to end my nightmare, I once again, deleted, barackobamachange.com. Mind you, that this is the second time that I have had to delete this domain name. Thanks for reading!