Someone to help me install classifieds plugin ?

Hello,
I've a problem with my plugin Classifieds ...The 3 pages are white after installation...
Can someone help me ?
Thanks a lot :
Enrique

• Bojan Radonic

Hi @Enrique, hope you're well today!

This is most likely a conflict with one of the plugins/theme you're using and to get further information on this can you enable WP_DEBUG in your wp-config.php file and tell me if there are any errors displayed?

To output the WordPress debugging information you can open your wp-config.php file and change:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

You can also have these errors output to a debug.log file located in your /wp-content/ folder, to do this add the following to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

Using WP_DEBUG would put the errors on the site, you can hide those and just have them out put the WP_DEBUG_LOG (if set to true) by using this as well:

define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Please let me know what you find.

Best regards,
    Brian

• Enrique

Hello thanks !
    A lot of problems and I'm not a good student on all this :slight_smile:
    Strict Standards: Declaration of AP_Social_Widget_2::update() should be compatible with WP_Widget::update($new_instance, $old_instance) in /home/digitalsk/cite-carcassonne/wp-content/themes/theplace/aurel-widgets/aw-social-widget-2.php on line 0

Notice: Undefined index: auto_deactive in /home/digitalsk/cite-carcassonne/wp-content/plugins/dpMaintenance/functions.php on line 97

Notice: Undefined index: auto_deactive in /home/digitalsk/cite-carcassonne/wp-content/plugins/dpMaintenance/functions.php on line 99

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_CLIENT_IP in /home/digitalsk/cite-carcassonne/wp-content/plugins/dpMaintenance/functions.php on line 129

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR in /home/digitalsk/cite-carcassonne/wp-content/plugins/dpMaintenance/functions.php on line 131

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_FORWARDED in /home/digitalsk/cite-carcassonne/wp-content/plugins/dpMaintenance/functions.php on line 133

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_FORWARDED_FOR in /home/digitalsk/cite-carcassonne/wp-content/plugins/dpMaintenance/functions.php on line 135

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_FORWARDED in /home/digitalsk/cite-carcassonne/wp-content/plugins/dpMaintenance/functions.php on line 137

Notice: Use of undefined constant WPLANG - assumed 'WPLANG' in /home/digitalsk/cite-carcassonne/wp-content/plugins/classifieds/core/custompress/core/core.php on line 57

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.