Something's going wrong with Google Analytics, but I don't know what it is.

Can you see what I've done wrong? I can't find it.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Tasum,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Unfortunately this is not enough information to get started on, can you provide us with some additional details about the issue you are having?
    Are you seeing some errors on your site, having issues with setting it up? Or you have everything set up but can't see the info on your Google Analytics account?
    Are you using our Google Analytics + plugin or something else?

Please give us some more info about this so we can help you more.

Thank you,
    Predrag

• Tasum
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes, I'm using Google Analyticator. It says:

(cas:72) Google Analyticator was unable to authenticate you with Google using the Auth Token you pasted into the input box on the previous step.

This could mean either you pasted the token wrong, or the time/date on your server is wrong, or an SSL issue preventing Google from Authenticating.

Try Deauthorizing & Resetting Google Analyticator.

Tech Info 400:Error fetching OAuth2 access token, message: 'invalid_grant'
    Hide Google Analytics UID after saving
    ---
    And at Google Analytics there's alway only 1 user, but I know there are more. So it looks like it only registers one user.

Thank you for responding so quickly!

• Tasum
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey @Predrag,

I'm sorry I didn't answer before. Last week I've changed some settings and from then it looks like it's going right. It registers my visitors now. But one thing I don't understand: I have another analytics account, for another website, and there I can see on the day itself how many people already have vistited my website that day. Now it says today I didn't have any visitors, but I know I have. Something's still going wrong or does it just take some hours before he registers it?

Regards,
    Tasum

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @Tasum,

I have another analytics account, for another website, and there I can see on the day itself how many people already have vistited my website that day. Now it says today I didn't have any visitors, but I know I have. Something's still going wrong or does it just take some hours before he registers it?

Is this still happening, maybe it was temporary issue?

And another thing: when I look at sources, almost everyone are referrals from simple-share-bottons.com. What is this? Are these genuine referrals?

These are spam referrals. While it won't affect your SEO, this type of spam will mess with your web analytics data and make it seem like your visitors are unengaged. You should be able to deal with them following this tutorial:
    http://viget.com/advance/removing-referral-spam-from-google-analytics

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Tasum.

I thought earlier you are using Google Analytics+ developed by our team but I just now noticed that you are using plugin from another developer. As I'm not familiar with this plugin it would be best to ask for support on the plugin page to see if someone else had a similar issue and can help you there with it.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.