Sometimes when after I save a test, the options

Sometimes when after I save a test, the options and/or questions that I selected change or are removed. For example, I just finished a training, assigned questions and answers (choose 1) and now when I go to the test the questions are there but no answers:

How many stabilizer legs are fitted to the motion base?

* Mandatory

How many bolts are tightened to secure the attachment to the motion base?1

* Mandatory

How many tie-off belts are located in the center hole of the inflatable?

* Mandatory

How many manual speed dials are there on the control console?

* Mandatory

I had the same issue with it unchecking the title and re-try options.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Brian,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

While testing this on my own setup I wasn't able to replicate this. I've noticed however that while a unit is set to "draft" the questions and answers are not shown even in "preview" mode. After a unit is switched to "Live" (even if an entire course is not published yet), questions and answers show up fine.

Having said that, I'd like to make sure that we're on the same side here: are you referring to the front- and back-end? I mean: are you able to see all the questions and answers in your dashboard but not while previewing unit (by using "Preview" button) or are the answers "disappearing" from dashboard?

Please advise!

It would be also extremely helpful if you could provide me with an example "step by step" guide on what should I do to replicate that exact issue.

Looking forward for your replay,
    Adam

• Brian Robinson

Hi Adam - It is set to live. On the back end, when I initially set up the questions, I placed the selected radio button on the correct answer, when I went back in there was no radio button selected. I re-selected the correct answers and saved. It seemed to fix the issue on the back end. Still have the issue on the front end, student, for the last question, it just doesn't show up on the test. Same results for "preview".

I just went back in and noticed that some of the "limit attempts" were back at 1. I thought I set them all to "2". I went in each question and changed to 2 and unchecked all show title boxes. I hit save and I got:

Request Time-out

Server timeout waiting for the HTTP request from the client.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I went back in, all limit attempts were saved but one of the show titles is now checked. Each time I go in something like this happens, seems random.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Brian,

Thank you for this explanation!

It doesn't seem like anything that I could replicate on my own sandbox right away as it's most likely specific to your setup. Let's start with increasing WP memory limit please.

To do this, please add this line to your "wp-config.php" file:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

This line should be placed above the "/*That's all, stop editing..." line.

If this doesn't help, could you please grant me a support access to your site so I could take a closer look at it? In order to do this, please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.