sorry, I don't understand your support system - maybe this

Hello,
sorry, I don't understand your support system - maybe this is the way to have a problem resolved.
I am using Appointments+ here: http://sedonaauraphoto.com/make-an-appointment/#app_schedule. Although my upper limit is set to 180 days, the appointment calendar only shows January. Clicking on next month shows no change.Check marking in Display Settings "Create an Appointment Page with current and next month's schedules" does not save.

Also, selecting a different service does not work. It still checks out with the first entered service.

Can you help?

Thanks

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @MattSch,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

sorry, I don't understand your support system - maybe this is the way to have a problem resolved.

Could you please tell me exactly what you don't understand in our support system so that i can help you to understand it?

You will find information about our support system on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/support/

Although my upper limit is set to 180 days, the appointment calendar only shows January.

The upper limit is used as a maximum number of days from today that a client can book an appointment. It is default to 365 days.

What do you mean by "the appointment calendar only shows January"?
    Do you want to show multiple moths?

Clicking on next month shows no change.

It's working on my test using latest version of Appointments + plugin.

Could you please show me the shortcodes you are using in the page?

Check marking in Display Settings "Create an Appointment Page with current and next month's schedules" does not save.

This checkbox doesn't save and If you already have "Make an Appointment" page. If you check this checkbox, another page with the same title will be created so instead of creating new one try to edit existing page.

Also, selecting a different service does not work. It still checks out with the first entered service.

It's also working on my test site appending get parameter like &app_service_id=1 in the URL string.

I think it may be conflicting with the plugin / theme or WordPress.

Make sure you are using latest version of Appointments + plugin and WordPress.

Try deactivating all other plugins and using default theme like Twenty Twelve to find out conflict as displayed in the flowchart on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• MattSch

Hi Vinod,

thanks for posting.

Re: support system:
    Now I get it. The support page you mention starts with a kind of slider, on the 3rd click is the form I was looking for.

Re:Check marking in Display Settings "Create an Appointment Page with current and next month's schedules" does not save.
    Ok. Got it. Deleted those that were created.

Re: Also, selecting a different service does not work. It still checks out with the first entered service.
    Re: the appointment calendar only shows January

I will have to wait until less busy times and get back to you with the results of disabling other plugins.
    Using the last version by the way.

Thanks!