Sorry i know i just signed up with you guys and I am in the process of trying out your plugins. I had a strange question for you. I have SEVERAL forms on my site using Google Address Autocomplete. It's always worked fine, but yesterday i noticed that the addresses weren't filling in correctly. Usually it shows the address, city, state, and zip code. Now it's missing the zip code, it just says "united states". I noticed this right after installing the WPMU stuff. I think it just might be conicidence, i disabled all the plugins, and i'm still getting the issue, i am learning alot but this one has me stumped. I have another website where the address autocomplete is working fine. Thanks so much!!