Sorry, I was talking to support and lost the window due to computer issues

The support was excellent, thank you for your advice.

Please rate the support assistant I spoke to full marks, really great.
Kind regards

• ibsolutions

Do resist windows 10, I've lost more than I've published due to weird things going on, pages going back and even just dissapearinf without asking mee'. It's so depressing when trying to do important things and after having put so much effort in to writing something.

I would like to make a site where I could sell these plugins similar to bow how you do, with a gallery of plugins, they click one and then press buy, but also get access to profeatures. Then maybe make it somthey have to buy upgrades when updates are made to the software in a similar way as they purchased the product in the first place, by selecting the plugin and clicking buy, then they download the plugin and install it themselves. But what would I do about all the wpmudev branding?

Thank you for your patience in this matter, sorry about the crashes I have experienced while trying to communicate.

Thanks for the excellent support.
    Kind regards

• Nastia

Hello ibsolutions

I hope you are doing well today!

You can sell plugins as digital products with Marketpress plugin and create the plugin's list with a gallery plugin.

The plugin's gallery depends entirely from the theme you will choose to use on your site. Otherwise, you will have to make custom modification to your theme to make it look like the WPMU DEV plugins page.

But what would I do about all the wpmudev branding?

Using WPMU DEV branding is not allowed, so you will have to modify the plugins. Make sure that all plugins under GPL license.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.