Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

When I try to get to the admin pages I am getting this error:

'Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.'

I just had one other thing. ever since I have installed wpmudev my site hasn't looked right in my browser. The fonts and banner aren't correct. The error looks like the attached file.

Please help.

• Nastia

Hello Jane

I trust you're doing well!

Looks like the account you've shared with us has no Administrator user role. I've assigned a user role to your account and the message is not showing up.

I just had one other thing. ever since I have installed wpmudev my site hasn't looked right in my browser. The fonts and banner aren't correct.

The Asset Optimization is minifying files on your site. Not all files can be minified, so if something not loading right we suggest to deactivate minification for a specific file.

At the moment the Hummingbird > Asset Optimization is deactivated on your site, please enable it and deactivate Minification option for one file at the time, each time checking the front end for changes until you will find the one that can be minified.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello Jane

Hope you're doing well!

When you refer to files, do you mean my photos/media? That is many files to check - I don’t really have the time to check every file one by one.

In Hummingbird > Asset Optimization, when it is enabled it shows all CSS and Javascript files that are loading on the front end.

These, usually do not exceed 20-40 files, depends on how many plugins and functions are running at a site's front end.

When files are minified the Compress button is selected, please see this screenshot:

Please see these blog post for more information about minification:
    Make Your WordPress Site FLY with Hummingbird
    How to Eliminate Render-Blocking Issues With Hummingbird

What is not displaying properly are my fonts. Would This still be Hummingbird?

The fonts are loading for me on your site. Please view your site in a different browser and/or clear browser caching by following directions from here:
    https://www.refreshyourcache.com/

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.