Sort Global Products List by Store

On the Homepage I want to have the newest product show of each sub-store.

Is there a chance I can use a shortcode or do you know of another way to solve that?

• espsjurs
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi vivianne_vog__,

There is a shortcode called ‘mp_list_products’.

[mp_list_products] – Displays a list of products according to preference. Optional attributes default to the values in Presentation Settings -> Product List.

Optional Attributes:

“paginate” – Whether to paginate the product list. This is useful to only show a subset.

“page” – The page number to display in the product list if “paginate” is set to true.

“per_page” – How many products to display in the product list if “paginate” is set to true.

“order_by” – What field to order products by. Can be: title, date, ID, author, price, sales, rand (random).

“order” – Direction to order products by. Can be: DESC, ASC

“category” – Limits list to a specific product category. Use the category Slug

“tag” – Limits list to a specific product tag. Use the tag Slug

Example: [mp_list_products paginate=”true” page=”1″ per_page=”10″ order_by=”price” order=”DESC” category=”downloads”]

If you use this shortcode with ‘[mp_list_products order_by=”date” order=”DESC”]’ you will get what you want.

Espen

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings vivianne_vog__,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

On the Homepage I want to have the newest product show of each sub-store.

Is there a chance I can use a shortcode or do you know of another way to solve that?

The key here to this question is the “newest product” in which Espen has addressed but calling each store individually and displaying the newest item for each store will without a doubt be custom coding and beyond the scope of the support we provide here.

Alternatively, you could see if there’s a developer available (maybe even Espen above) at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Or you could always approach someone like Tweaky:

https://www.tweaky.com/

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings vivianne_vog__,

I appreciate your candid response and members are welcome to offer there input and solutions just as Espen is indeed doing.

But this ticket is not a WPMU Dev support issue, it is indeed custom coding, and it is indeed resolved from that perspective.

Even marked as resolved members and staff can continue to comment as they desire unless we lock down the thread which happens on rare occasion.

But to have it stop coming up on our screens to be addressed by support staff it needs to be marked as resolved.

You are welcome to have other members chime in here until your heart is content, but this issue is no longer a support team concern, marking it as resolved.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.