Sorting by group and allowing administrators in the group to share

Hi,

I have 2 questions about your multisite copier plugin

1. Is there a way to sort by groups of sites in the UI?

2. We need the ability to allow administrators to share content but only inside their group. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Jared,

1. Is there a way to sort by groups of sites in the UI?

Can you tell me where exactly you would like to sort sites? In Multisite content copier settings or in the list of all sites in network?

2. We need the ability to allow administrators to share content but only inside their group. Is there a way to do this?

At the moment Content Copier doesn’t have that function – implementing that would require lots of custom coding I’m afraid.

Kind regards,

Kasia

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @jared

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Right now the only way to add that is by altering the core files of plugin. That said you have to modify the core files of the plugin and have to make that change again when you will update.

To have sort by group option, here are the steps.

1. Download "network-blogs-list.zip" attached.

2. Navigate to wp-content/plugins/multisite-content-copier/admin/tables.

3. Download the exiting "network-blogs-list.php" file and take a backup of it.

4. Now extract/unzip "network-blogs-list.zip" and upload to wp-content/plugins/multisite-content-copier/admin/tables folder by replacing the existing one.

5. Now you will each group will have link to its sortpage as seen attached screenshot, click on this one to load all sites in that specific group.

Hope that helps! If you need further assistance, do let us know :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.