Space quota doesn't change the value

Hi all, i want a blog in my network with more extra space quota, i went to Admin network and Edit site, i have added 2024MB Extra quota in the field under the selection of plugins, but it stills saying that blog account has 1024Mb of space.

Do i need to disable anything else to this field work?

Thank you

• pedro_resina
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Ashok, im good thanks for asking, i hope you good too :slight_smile:

The client blog says in the admin widget 250MB which pro sites has restricted with my settings for that plan , then i want to add more 1024MB to this blog of Extra space.

Then i go to view all sites in Network Admin and i choose the Blog that i want to add the extra space and i press edit. Then i go to the last Tab which says options and i scroll down and i find a text field to add more space to this blog, then i add there 1024MB without the "MB" text and i save the settings.

Then i go check if has changed in the client blog and it still says 250MB of allowed space.

I tried with more blogs and nothing happens either.

Thanks for your reply

• pedro_resina

Hi Ashok, i have tried to upload and it says that reached the maximum file upload permitted, which is 250mb pro sites account.

I have added 1024MB extra space to the blog, and it doesn't change the 250MB.

I have also uploaded several 52Mb files to reach the maximum upload of the account which is 250MB, and it stops when i reach 240Mb. No more messages to renew for a new level or add more extra space in the admin "Now" widget.

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

• pedro_resina

Hi Ashok and thank you for your reply, i know the files uploaded will be restricted accordingly with the MB/GB value that i choose for each blog prosites account level but i want to know if is it possible to add free space to a blog account when a user is registered within a prosites account, ...this because im trying to add more extra space to that blog account and its not adding space to it.

This is my logical situation: "Suppose i have 3 plans in pro sites and each of them has a maximum of quota (plan1: 500MB; plan2: 1Gb, Plan3: 5Gb), and if a blog account reached the maximum of quota how can i add more extra space quota to that blog account? is it possible?"

Thank you

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.