Specialties of "Live Support" Team?

Is there a page where I can get an overview of your "Live Support" team members? For now, I'm specifically wondering which staff members are experienced with Multisite and/or the Genesis Framework.

• PC

Hey Gregg,

Thanks for your post on the forums.

You can view our Live support page here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/

There are a lot of sessions handled by different team members. There are categories like Themes and Design, Plugins and Code, Writing and stuff and General WordPress & BuddyPress.

You can chime in to any live session as you need help with things and our staff members will give you advice accordingly.

All our staff members are equally qualified however If there is something a particular staff member does not have much information on, we talk to each other and share the knowledge and get the right help for you.

You can also make use of our Support Forums if there is something you need views on from multiple people including community members (there are a few great members who are always around to help people along with our staff members)

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Gregg

Thanks, PC. It would be helpful for some kind of "About Live Support Team" overview page. I can click on your pic (above), review your public profile and go to your Twitter page to try to understand your specialties (which is a lot of work if you want to get to know all of the team). But, even that's not an option from the LIve Support screen of upcoming sessions. You have to click on a session, copy the person's name and start doing forum searches to find them and their pubic profile...then do your expertise searching from there. Exhausting. Anywho...pass it along. Thx.

• PC

Hey Gregg,

Thanks for your suggestions. I think it would be a cool addon to be able to click on a staff image on the live chat calendar and view their public profile and from there, their twitter, G+ etc.

Let me pass this on to my manager @Timothy Bowers for his thoughts and advice.

Hopefully we can have something like that in future :slight_smile:

Thanks again for taking time and providing your valuable suggestions for the improvement of community and ease of access.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.