Specific plan info

Is it possible to use a Gravity Form to use to register each plan?

Also, I'm trying to figure out a way that users can add different information depending on the subscription plan, and then have the ability to edit that info at any time. Is there a way to do this?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Business Web,

Thank you for the questions.

Is it possible to use a Gravity Form to use to register each plan?

To override any of the pages generated by membership with your own you can easily define the following in your wp-config

MEMBERSHIP_ACCOUNT_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_REGISTRATION_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_SUBSCRIPTION_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_MEMBER_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_UPGRADE_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_RENEW_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_PAYMENT_FORM

Usage ('MEMBERSHIP_****_FORM','/full/server/path/to/file/');

Also, I'm trying to figure out a way that users can add different information depending on the subscription plan, and then have the ability to edit that info at any time. Is there a way to do this?

With Buddy Press and extended profiles.

You may also want to have a custom coded solution in which you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Cheers, Joe

• Moonworks
    • Code Wrangler

Thanks for that.

I've got so far with this, but not quite sure what to do with the full server path after this. This is the server path up to where I've installed WordPress, but what do I do to say a specific page?

('MEMBERSHIP_SUBSCRIPTION_FORM','/var/www/vhosts/book-tours.com/author-pages');

• Moonworks
    • Code Wrangler

Hi Joe,

When adding that to wp-config, I get the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /var/www/vhosts/businesswebuk.com/subdomains/bt/httpdocs/wp-config.php on line 76

This is what I added (the slug of the page is register):

('MEMBERSHIP_SUBSCRIPTION_FORM','/var/www/vhosts/book-tours.com/author-pages/register.php');

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Business Web,

It appears we are missing the define there ... lol ... my bad, I should have made that more clear.

define ('MEMBERSHIP_SUBSCRIPTION_FORM','/var/www/vhosts/book-tours.com/author-pages/register.php');

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers, Joe

• Moonworks
    • Code Wrangler

Ah, I should have thoguht of that - Doh!

I've done that and no errors are showing on the page. However, nothing is showing in the form.

I think at some point while moving things around, the pages created by the plugin we deleted, is there a way to reproduce them?

The form doesn't pick up anything, whether I have that line of code in there or not, so I think maybe this is the problem.

The files aren't in trash, so nothing that simple unfortunately.

http://book-tour.com/signup-2

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Business Web,

That may make two of us! i.e. I really have to stop working so late ... lol

In my code snippet above there is a space between define and the first (
    define('MEMBERSHIP_SUBSCRIPTION_FORM','/var/www/vhosts/book-tours.com/author-pages/register.php');

Please try without the space and sorry for the inconvenience.

In any event, have a GREAT weekend!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.