Speed up Wordpress backend

Hey team awesome! :grinning:
When i'm not able to figure out things you guys are my very best friends!

I'm running a Siteground GoGeek solution
Kleo theme
Buddypress
OptimizePress (4 plugins total)
- And then some basic plugins
Heartbeat control should help, but i can't feel the different.
My backend is very slow (Screenrecord here).
Iv'e other sites with +10 more plugins installed so i can't believe this is the problem? Kleo theme is very low on requests based on test from pingdom. Do you have any fix, idea to solve this? I can provide you all you need, cpanel, ftp etc. (if you're lucky a lapdance from my friend too) :joy:
If you want me to write Kleo or OptimizePress let me know - and what to write.
I've already grented you access to the site Emographics.dk
Remember to turn on developer mode for Cloudflare (See screenshot)
Can't wait to hear from you :heart:
Keviin

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Keviin,

Hey team awesome!
    When i'm not able to figure out things you guys are my very best friends!

Let's see what we can do to keep it that way, we like friends :grin:

Based on the video you provided it looks like the pages are actually loading quite fast AFTER it gets response from the server, so most of this loading is time to first byte (TTFB).

I've then accessed your site and the TTFB is indeed high, it took 11 seconds on average.
    This is something usually server related and would be best discussing with your hosting provider to see how to improve it.

You can read more about TTFB here:
    https://kinsta.com/blog/ttfb/
    https://wetopi.com/why-is-wordpress-so-slow-path-to-a-fast-wordpress-site/

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Keviin

Hey Predrag,
    - That sounds good :wink:

I got little smarter now, but my first byte in the test results are crazy low. It leaves my quest incomplete :slight_smile: ??

BUT - I deactivated all the plugins, the site was only a liiitle faster,. Then i enabled all of them again and now it's fast.. So i'll continue my love/hate relationship to the gourges WP!!! HAHA..

It does not sounds like a stable solution, but i don't now if i should do something or just let et go?
    What do you think?

All love, Keviin :grinning:

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Keviin,

There could be multiple things that caused it work better now but there's two that I would put my money one.

First, there were some issues on your server and it was resolved around the time you performed the plugin test and that's why you saw improvement at that time.

Second, most likely one, is that there's some server side caching on your site and when you activated all of your plugins the caching was cleared and whatever caused the delay is gone now.
    If the issue does happen again I would suggest clearing server cache to see if that will speed it up.

Best regards,
    Predrag