spent 3 hours trying to get membership up uncessfully,PLEASE HELP

I granted access too my site for support. These are the problems I am facing:

1) I created a test account, user got registered, when I click on the subscribe button to upgrade membership from FREE MEMBERSHIP to PAID MEMBERSHIP after I login as that newly created user I get a message saying that I do not have access to that page (so I can not upgrade membership)

2) newly created member should be assigned the Free Membership accesses, but is not

3) I assigned my super user access the Paid Membership access levels and , which includes access to everything, but when I login as that user the menu on top is missing

I would like the following:

1) is there a way for visitors, when they choose to register that they are giving the option to choose between my Free Membership and Paid Membership plan before they register? Right now everybody gets registered as a free user then they have to upgrade ( but can ot upgrade because of problem 1 above)

Please help

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Alfredo,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your questions.

1) I created a test account, user got registered, when I click on the subscribe button to upgrade membership from FREE MEMBERSHIP to PAID MEMBERSHIP after I login as that newly created user I get a message saying that I do not have access to that page (so I can not upgrade membership)

2) newly created member should be assigned the Free Membership accesses, but is not

I have tested it by registering test account on your site and found the Free Membership is getting assigned to the newly created user and i can upgrade from Free Membership to Paid Membership from the following page as displayed in the attached screenshot.

http://socialbizpay.com/subscriptions/

3) I assigned my super user access the Paid Membership access levels and , which includes access to everything, but when I login as that user the menu on top is missing

I tested it on your site as Paid Membership access level user but didn't find any missing menu.

Could you please tell me specifically what is missing so that i can troubleshoot it( Attach screenshot of it if you can )?

1) is there a way for visitors, when they choose to register that they are giving the option to choose between my Free Membership and Paid Membership plan before they register? Right now everybody gets registered as a free user then they have to upgrade ( but can ot upgrade because of problem 1 above)

I can see you are using BuddyPress plugin, to provide options to choose between my Free Membership and Paid Membership plan before they register just set the BuddyPress Registration page to none on the following path.

Admin Area -> Settings -> BuddyPress -> Pages Tab -> Registration

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.