Spinning Wheel (while loading contact form)

Hi,

I suddenly have a problem with A+ unable to load the contact form, if the user is logged out or account is other than administrator. I couldn’t find any error message in the Chrome’s console. Can anyone have a look please? The page is here.

Thank’s

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @jakob,

Hope you’re well today and sorry to hear of the issues your having here.

I’ve taken a look at this and the Ajax response is correct, but the form never loads, has anything changed on the site recently?

Are you using the inbuilt appointments+ cache or any other caching plugins or systems?

Thanks!

Kind Regards

Jack.

• Jakob
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Caching is turned of completely and the site was testet in “private mode”. No Browser caching etc. The strange thing is, that in fact nothing changed on the site. I installed the usual plugin updates and WP 3.9. That’s all. I will try to mirror the backup to the dev-site and test it there. Just wanted you to have a look at it first. Any other advice is much appreciated.

• Jakob

I gave it a spin on a different site – no plugins active but Appointments+ and user switching – different theme (standard genesis framework). Still the same issue: Everything works (including GCal sync) when I am logged in as administrator. Even switching to editor – or anything below – and A+ won’t load the form. Any idea how to further debug this? Can you have a look at it if I grant the developer access to this test site?

Best Jakob

• Jakob

Alright. I was able to sort the problem out. It was another plugin called “Testimonials by Aihrus” that was causing this and two other issues not related to A+. It caused malfunction of these plugins: “Appointments+”, “SiteOrigin Page Builder”, “Black Studio Visual Editor” and “Uptime Robot (Dashboard Widget)”. The 2.19.5RC1 fixes the issue. The author has linked the github here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/editor-role-shows-no-testimonial-menu-item?replies=5#post-5520063. Maybe it helps someone that I got the following error in several places: “Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /my/wordpress/install/path/ wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 1395”

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.