Spirit renders to 89% - 92% and then stalls

I truly regret trying to get MarketPress to work on Spirit. Been a headache from the beginning to ... (I would say to the end, but I still can't even get there). Latest BIG problem is I am trying to do some critical edits and can't even access Upfront/Spirit. It zooms to around 90% and then just stalls out. I thought I had seen a thread but was unable to find it this morning. I have disabled all plugins, yada. Can't seem to get it all the way there. Any ideas?

• Gavin

I have to chime in to say that support is OUTSTANDING, but unfortunately I feel Spirit has MAJOR bug issues.

I began a site in late January and had problems with Home Page retaining a uniform display when I would browse through several other pages before clicking back to the Home Page and see it then be completely out of whack. When I would go on smartphone and click on menu, I would have move like the Flash with my fingers to select another page before the drop down menu bar would disappear.

I continued to progressively work on the site while going back and forth with screen shots and then ultimately video to show issues of my problem to the really helpful support team. I was then recommended to switch to a CDN. I set up an account and then tried, but then there was some default CDN issue that did not allow me to follow through with the process. I realized I had enough.
    I immediately jumped to another WP Theme (not from here) and have had no issues whatsoever.

Please show this e-mail to support if desired.... my post and history is:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-to-make-my-homepage-full-width/page/3#post-1072419

Hopefully, the developers will fix Spirit so that someone getting this Theme in the future is not inconvenienced.

Best...

• Sajid

Hi GreenTiger,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Since this is a product specific question, that's why I am moving it to support forum where we can provide support and help fix this issue.

Thanks Gavin for chiming in and apologies for inconvenience. Our developers are working hard round the clock to fix this issue as soon as possible.

GreenTiger I can see you have already created this topic so I am closing this ticket for further replies in favour of below thread. Lets continue furhter discussion in below thread:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/spirit-renders-to-89-92-and-then-stalls

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.