Spirit theme, head image / background?

Hello,

My site: http://testsite.calumyoung.me.uk

Is there anyway I can edit so when loaded the site, the main image/background at the top allows it to fit with the menus under it, if you get me?

• Tyler Postle

Hey again Calum,

Long time no see :wink:

So you are wanting your menu to be visible when the site first loads? Instead of just the background image.

Can you grant support access then we can login and have a look at how you have this setup. You should be able to edit the height of that region by clicking the "fold icon" in the top right corner of the region, as you must of done to set the background in the first place.

You can grant support access from the wp-admin dashboard via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to hearing back.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Calum

Hey Tyler,

Wow, nice to see you again :slight_smile:

I'd like it so like, the background IS still there but also the menu IS a bit more higher (AKA the background be 'smaller' so it fits... if you get me)?

I've granted support access, there we go :slight_smile:

Also, I did look at what you said, but I could not find how to make it smaller? I did find something about size but it wasn't letting me put in a number than default 1080.

I did try make the image smaller, but no luck.

• Calum

Hello Tyler,

It should be. I've turned it off and back on again just to see if that helps?

Support staff access successfully enabled!
      Here you can grant WPMU DEV support staff temporary admin access to this site, review staff access history, and revoke access. This is completely secure, optional, and fully controlled by you. More info »

Support access is ACTIVE until 21st October 2015 11:16 PM

You may revoke or extend access for another 72 hours.

Revoke Extend
      Support Staff Logins:

No staff logins yet for this access grant.
      ---

If could send you the WP-Admin user and password if needs be? :slight_smile:

Thanks

• Tyler Postle

I can see it now, awesome :slight_smile:

You had the background set to "full screen" you want to change that to "100% wide" like seen in my screenshot. Then you will be able to adjust the height still.

Once you select 100% wide then press okay, you should see a little yellow bar display at the bottom of the region, you can grab that and drag up or down to adjust the region height.

Hope that helps Calum! If you have any issues just let us know.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.