Spirit Theme Issues Please help me:(

Hello,

can you please tell me how to change the second color of my website? I am using the spirit theme and my secondary color is light green. Is there a way to change it with one click to another color? Thank you very much for your help!

My second question is: When I use your page speed plugin (dont know the name right now) and compress anything I can, my images on my website dissapear. How to change that?

My
Kind regards

Andreas

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Andreas,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

When you start UF editor go to Theme Settings, switch to Colors section and from there change ufc1 color, or any other default color you want to change globally.

My second question is: When I use your page speed plugin (dont know the name right now) and compress anything I can, my images on my website dissapear. How to change that?

You're referring to Hummingbird plugin is that correct?
    Minification tool could require some additional configuration since each installation will behave differently, based on theme and plugins you are using.
    You should enable minification for as many files as possible without causing any problems on your site, if specific file is causing issues don't minify it and that should take care of it.

Since this second question is not related to original question about the colors please start new thread if you have any additional questions about minification, it helps us keep better track of everything and provide you with better responses.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.