Spirit Theme Layout is different in edit mode

Seriously guys this framework will take over the world.

I have an issue with the display of the region directly below the header. On the left there is a menu, on the right the social widget. When I view the page on another tab or another computer the widget is now on the bottom of this section.

Also is there any way to include this section as part of the global header. I love the fact that its separated and you can use a full width colour background.

• JobConsolidated
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Seems I fixed the first issue. Somehow there was a sidebar that was messing with things.

Throws a new issue now. How does one get the sidebars back. Typically I would think the pencil button in top right then click the + button on the side. Except that does nothing.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @JobConsolidated, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

What was the sidebar that you deleted, and what was inside of it?

Those + buttons are working on my end, it's possible that there might be a conflict with one of the plugins on your site here. Have you already tried disabling the other plugins on your site, and seeing if that gets things going?

If after doing that, it still doesn't work, then could you please enable Support Access, so that I can have a closer look at things here? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.