Spirit/Upfront anyone else finding it almost un-usable

I'm having a really difficult time doing the most basic css things in this theme. So many things are broken that I actually can't understand how on earth they justify selling this.

First fonts, fonts DO NOT WORK . You can't change the font sizes, you can't really style them properly. I'm over riding them in css but that I think might bring me to the next issue.

The responsiveness isn't really working. In the browser while I am editing it some of the text gets bigger than the work area and when I look at it on my iphone 6, half the screen is white the other half is all cut off.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jason,

Thanks for making a thread about the issues here :slight_smile:

As Victor mentioned in the blog, majority of this is already fixed and will be pushed out soon.

The responsive issue I wasn't able to reproduce on my install. I had same values as you do in your screenshot.

Would you be able to grant access to your site so we can check it out on their :slight_smile:

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Really appreciate the reports Jason. Let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.