I am trying to set up an appointment scheduling solution for a client. It came down to Appointments+ and Birchpress - and neither are doing exactly what I need. Is there a way to modify Appointments+ to allow the following:
1. Client selects provider
2. Client selects first service (such as a haircut, 45 minutes)
3. Client selects additional service (such as eyebrow wax, 15 minutes)
4. Client selects block of time for total service (booking for both appointments back to back, 1 hour total, with single provider)
AND this scenario as well:
1. Client books a cut and color with a specific stylist
2. Service has 30 minutes of downtime in the middle (30 minutes to apply color, 30 minutes to process, and then 30 minutes to rinse, cut, style)
3. Stylist has opening for a 30 minute appointment which can be booked by another client.
Can appointments+ be set up with these modifications, and how would I do that?
Finally, it would all require the ability for a client to log in with an email and password, but never be taken to the back end of the site.