Splitting payments in marketpress

How do I set up a split payment in marketpress?

many thanks

• aecnu

Greetings cris_robson,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the great question and split payments is not enough of a description to give a legitimate answer.

You must be either doing chained payments as if you are getting a commission on a product sale ~or~ global shopping cart that can pay to up to ten different items from vendors their share of products ordered from their store but then no commissions.

What did you specifically have in mind?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• hpidriver

1. Both of you must have a verified Paypal business/premier account.

2. Then you must register and get approval for an App ID from Paypal at http://www.x.com (there are specific instructions for this if you search)

3. Once you have a working App ID from Paypal you will want to enable Chained Payments. Navigate to Network Admin > Settings > Marketpress Network Options > Gateway Permissions and you will see the option for "Paypal Chained Payments" choose "All can use." Then enter all of your account's credentials from Paypal. This is the % that will go to your account from any sales.

4. Navigate to the dashboard for your main store. Under Products > Store Settings > Payments select "Paypal Chained Payments" and then enter your product author's paypal address and they will receive the remaining %

• Mike

Hi @cris_robson

We're just doing a little housekeeping to see if we have dropped the ball anywhere. We haven't replied here for over 5 months which is obviously not good enough. And I apologise for that.

Do you still have this issue? I've sent you an email in case you don't get a notification that I've replied here, and I have also re-activated your account for a week to give you chance to get assistance if it's still required.

Cheers,
    Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.