Square Support for MarketPress?

I am wondering if there are plans to add Square support (other than using the Manual Payment option).

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Joseph,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I've just confirmed with developer that there isn't any plan of adding this feature in near future. We are sorry but this feature is not requested that much which can grab developer's attention. However I've moved this thread to feature category so that other community member can also show their support for this. If we get some good number which supports this then developer can think about this.

I hope this helps you.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Adam Czajczyk
      • Support Gorilla

Hi Phil

I hope you're well today!

There's currently no support for Square and I'm not sure about the future of this possible feature so I'd rather not make promises yet as this thread is quite old and didn't catch much attention previously. However, sometimes there are features that don't "catch up at first" but do "come back" and get more popularity after some time so let's keep this ticket open and once you "revived" it let's see if it will gain some more support this time :slight_smile:

Best regards,
      Adam

• Phil
    • New Recruit

Thanks for the response Adam - much appreciated.

Square is becoming quite big in terms of in-store terminals here in Australia because their rates are much cheaper and their equipment well priced.

I offer it as a solution for my web site clients because it is also simple to integrate with woocommerce and works a treat.

Would be great to see if people elsewhere in the world are interested in seeing this developed as a feature of MarketPress.

We will have to wait and see :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Phil.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.