SSL for pro site with Claudflare SSL

I fill so stupid after whole day reading all articles and using life support I still could not manage to fix this site. I know that when I create first multisite for a client that all worked fine with no problems but here some month later I can't figure it out what is the problem. When I test the SSL I get that SSL is for SNI and domain and wildcard domain but when I try it on a subsite created for test (woof.valeja-gostovanje.com) I get that SSL is not OK. Any sugestion would be welcome. Thank you

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello David

Currently, I am seeing two issues with the subdomain you mentioned. It shows SSL certificate error and it points to a different directory than the multisite install.

In cPanel when you create a wildcard subdomain, you need point that to the same directory, not to a different directory.

About the SSL certificate, is the certificate you are using for wildcard SSL? You must need a wildcard SSL certificate to work with all subdomains.

And does it happen for all subsites or this specific subsite?

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• David
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Ash, thank you for your support. My response is late due to trying to resolve this but with no success.
    The directory change was made that is OK now but the SSL is a nightmare.
    If I do the test of SSL all is green but I still can't get subdomains to work.
    If you can look I open the support access for this site.
    Thank you,
    Kind regards.
    David

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi David,

Seems like support access to your website is no longer enabled. Could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look at the dashboard side, and have a better idea what's causing this.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.