SSL for subdirectory sites

I have tried to get my hosting company to help. They can not or will not.

I have read your documents. Curatorsoft.com has an SSL. It works.

I can not make the other sites work. Help

• Rupok

Hi mark, hope you had a wonderful day.

I have read your documents. Curatorsoft.com has an SSL. It works. I can not make the other sites work

Can you please tell us what error or problem you are facing? Is it just https links are not working? Or any redirect loop or anything else? And can you please specify on which sites you are unable to make this work? More details you provide us, faster we can troubleshoot. Please let us know details of your issues.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• mark

Rupok,

The domain mapping is working perfectly. What the problem is the SSL.
    1. I think I have to park the domain or add the domain as an alias to my WPMU
    2. How do I add each map domains SSL Cert? I am using Reseller Cpanel / WHM hosting on cloudlinux and WHM ver 56. I can install the SSL on the main domain but the mapped domains I have no idea how to secure with SSL. Wildcard is for subdomains and only one root domain.

I was able to purchase a domain at Godaddy and create an A record to my WPMU install, then add that domain as an aliases domain, I used your plugin and it was mapped. How do I put an SSL on that Godaddy domain?

• Rupok

Hi mark, hope you had a wonderful day.

Well, this is tricky because you can't use SSL for alias domains. You have to add those as add-on domain. But in that case, domain mapping will be interrupted.

As just a workaround, can you try using CloudFlare SSL? In that case, you SSL will be served in the path between your users and your server. Please let us know what you think about this.

In the mean time, I'm pinging our developer as he can give you best idea regarding this. Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.