SSL getting disabled

I am running both Hummingbird and Defender on a test site, and trying to experiment test a market purchased Buddypress theme and installation.

Last evening I installed Wordpress with a free SSL Certificate provided to me by BlueHost, and installed wordpress with HTTPS as part of the Site URL.

After installing the theme and WPMU, and a day of testing, i found that the Site URL had been written to HTTP instead of HTTPS - which is disturbing

I do not want to use WPMU CDN as that makes the content mixed for the site. Can you please confirm what could be cause the Site URL to be re-written?

• Oguz

Hey @R7UN ,

Hope you're well!

When I check your website, even directly trying HTTP it redirects me to HTTPS version. So I didn't understand the problem. Hummingbird or Defender shouldn't affect your website URL. If anything goes wrong while using them I need to debug the issue. Can you explain the problem more clearly and can you share the credentials with me?

Please DO NOT post the credential in this thread as support forum is public and this info can be viewed by anyone, you can send us your details here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Oguz"
    -WordPress credentials (username/password/login url)
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Oguz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.