SSL problems with multi-site domain mapping

We have a domain anim***.net which is running wordpress with the domain mapping plugin. Everything was working fine before we enabled HTTPS. We have a certificate for anime***.net and another certificate for anim***.news which is being mapped via the plugin to news.anim***.net

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Abraham,

Hope you're doing well.

I was checking your installation and it looks like everything is ok from the Domain Mapping plugin side, however there are two issues beyond that.

First thing is that it looks like you have some kind of redirect on server side, and you also forced HTTPS mapping in Domain Mapping so gets into the redirect loop and your site doesn't load because of that.
    I went to your subsite admin and navigated to Tools > Domain Mapping and toggled the HTTP protocol forcing to HTTP and none, in both cases your site was still loading after HTTPS.
    Try disabling any other redirect that you have and then set the HTTPS protocol in Domain Mapping settings, that should take care of the first issue.

The second was the SSL certificate itself, but I'm afraid that we can't do much about that, this is something that you will need to discuss with your hosting provider so they can check what's going on.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.