Stable release: 4.9.2 / 2018-01-16

I received the following message in my "Bell" Icon on the WPMUDEV Website!

WordPress 4.9.2 is out, go to your website's WP Admin to update to the new version
3 DAYS AGO

I think no more comment is needed :slight_smile:

I would correct that TYPO as today we have the 6 February 2018 and there is still no 4.9.3!

"On January 16, WordPress 4.9.2 was released to fix an important security issue with the media player, as well as a number of other smaller bugs. This release goes a long way to smoothing out the 4.9 release cycle with the next point release, v4.9.3, due in early February."

It has actually been delayed some days.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Andi,

I'm not sure that I understand what the issue is here, the notification is for 4.9.2 update and from today you should be able to see 4.9.3 notification.

What exactly is the typo that you're referring to?

Only issue I see is that the notification is late for you as I've got this notifications few weeks back, is that the issue you are talking about?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Andi
    • The Exporter

Hi Predrag 4.9.3 was yesterday we have already 4.9.4 but your notification came 3 days before 6 February 2018 which means 3 February and 4.9.2 came out on 16 January - > pretty late to notify for 4.92. especially when the automated updater has already updated since weeks.

:slight_smile: No problem it is only a bit of Math

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Andi,

Hmm, ok, so the issue seems to be related to the late update notification, however I'm not sure why this happened to you, mine is showing 2 weeks ago, and it's actually close to 3 week, which is around the time that 4.9.2 was released:

Did you receive the 4.9.4 notification already?
    If that one gets delayed for this long for you please let us know so we can see if this is repeating issue or was it a one time thing.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.