Staging site will not sync on DEV hosting

Trying to sync my site to staging but it fails to sync with an error. We tried doing a reset & deleting the staging and then starting again, but still the same issue.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Alexandre !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. It seems the site had some corrupt code in the wp-config.php file, which was causing a fatal error while wp-cli tried to sync the site. I reset the wp-config.php file and the staging sync seems to be working fine now.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Alexandre,

hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

I guess you're referring to the Password Protection, not the actual WP admin user, as this should still have the same credentials in both environments.
    Did you try to reset the Password Protection credentials in the staging environment?
    Please advise!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Alexandre
    • New Recruit

Hello,

I'm doing pretty good today. Thank you.

As I encountered some problems during the migration of my site to WPMU hosting (access to the database, errors during the creation of the staging server), I deleted everything I had on my WPMU hosting.

I would like to know if you can help me do the migration again and to enable staging server on WPMU hosting If you can help me I will provide you login IDs to my original site

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Alexandre !
    Hope you are doing well today!

We'd definitely like to help you with your site's migration again. However, as we are really keen on keeping a ticket specific to one issue only in order to ensure a better support experience, I'd request you to get in touch with our Support team here who could receive the required credentials and get this request addressed by our migration team in a separate thread.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.