Standard membership rights on all multi-sites

We have membership module installed, and uses multi-site and Buddypress. Is it possible to configure user rights in one place so all new multi-sites created will have the same user / levels. And we dont need to set permissions, and user levels every time we create a new multisite?

• Rahul Verma
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello,

I hope you are well today and Thanks for posting on the forums.

Each multi-site has own database tables of membership plugin so it's not possible without some customization.

If you are not a programmer then you can consider hiring a developer from https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-custom-development/ to develop it for you.

Though I'll see if another member of the support staff can provide some extra help here.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Best Regards
    Sandeep Kumar

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi @Johnny

You want your membership plugin to work in network wide?

If you are wanting to install membership network wide whilst
    offering subscriptions across your network then you may set the Global Tables to true. By
    default it is false. (If each site is independent, and has its own admins/owers then leave this
    as false)

You need to add this line in your wp-config.php file:

define( 'MEMBERSHIP_GLOBAL_TABLES', true);

Then all subsites will be controlled by same membership panel, which is under network admin.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.