Starting a new hosting site - WPMU + WHMCS (already working) + WHMCS WP Integration + Cool & eas

Ok, first of all, I don't know if this is the right place to post this.

I want to make a new website with a domain that I have with an already installed WHMCS (in /panel diectory). This time I will use WP instead of Joomla, coz I'm very far away from my Joomla friends and coders, so I think WP should be a nice option.

Now I have some questions.

Keeping in mind that I don't know about coding and also I don't have idea about how WPMU works, should I use WPMU, can I find limitations in the future? I know some cool advantages that I will use like using multiple domains and different installations, etc.

Also, I have a WHMCS installation already working in /panel, I guess that won't be any problem, am I right ?

And also, that template and plugins do you recommend to me so I don't need to code or making complicated things ?

Any samples of hosting sites using any of your suggested templates?

Thanks a lot !!

• kalss21

Not in fact, I would study to do that in the future as a shared hosting, but right now that's not a priority and also that would be implemented at least the next year.

I was thinking abt to use WPMU coz of the different domains that I want to be used: domain.com, domain.co.uk, domain.com.br ...

Maybe I will be using different WP installs for different sub-projects.

BUT if that means "limitations" and if it's not the same making it with WP than WPMU then I should use WP, am I right ?

• kalss21

I understood that WPMU is not for this project since I just want to "play" with different domain names using same content.

what need is youre consail about what template to use for making a new site (I'm not very experienced user and I don't code anything).

What I want is to make a WP site, use your integration WHMCS plugin, need a good template good for this and that's it, any other consail can be cool.

Also, can you show me any real sites using this sample templates ? thanks :slight_smile:

• kalss21

No :slight_smile:

But I think I don't explain myself correctly, it's cos of my english, sorry.

I'll try using another way:

I have an WHMCS installed and working in the directory /panell and I want to implement a WP site for hosting purposes, I just want to sell hosting and online servicdes (not WP sites).

My questions are:

1.- What template do u recommend me to use for this purpose? I don't know to code. Any sample of this template working on a real site?
    2,- Can you help me to implement the WHMCS integration with ths template ?

Sorry for my bad explanations !

• aecnu

Greetings kalss21,

Thank you for the additional clarification, it is appreciated.

What template do u recommend me to use for this purpose? I don't know to code. Any sample of this template working on a real site?

A sample site that has WHMCS integrated within, not using any plugins for doing so but in fact menu items in the footer text widgets:

http://wpmu-hosting.org/

Using the Blogs MU theme.

I do not have a demo site using this specific plugin that you can see.

2,- Can you help me to implement the WHMCS integration with ths template ?

This is beyond the scope of the support we provide here, but what is within our support is to try to help you once you have attempted to implement the plugin. Therefore you need to apply the plugin and we will help when needed addressing specific issues.

In other words, try to implement the plugin and get it going and any specific issues that arise we will help deal with them as they occur.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.