Starting subscription level

Is there a plugin or is it possible to set up a multi-level subscription with an option for the member select the level they want to start at (so the level would relate to them)

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @MykidsandI and welcome to the WPMU-DEV Community!

Is there a plugin or is it possible to set up a multi-level subscription with an option for the member select the level they want to start at (so the level would relate to them)

Using the Membership plugin you can setup as many levels as you like, and the user will be able to become a member using one of those.

I don't understand the "level they want to start at" part of your post though... Could you elaborate some more? What exactly do you want to achieve? Will the user start at level A and somehow end up being in level B?

Please advise,
    Ari.

• MykidsandI
    • New Recruit

Hi,

Sorry, this question is different to my other request.

I want to set up a multi level plugin

ie: Member 1 starts on levels A then progresses to B, C, D, E ending in F

I would like to make it possible for a member to select the level that relates to them
    ie: Member 2 can start at level C then progresses to D, E ending in F

Kind regards
    Tracey

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.