Static front page issues on multisite

Static Front page issues for my site:

http://www.ecorootz.com

How do I get it so it spreads across the whole page - no sidebar

How can I display a menu up the top that runs across rather than a drop down menu with square buttons

How can I get it so it doesn't show the title homepage. I used a plugin, but if I delete the title "homepage" there is still a gap for it

How can I display items so they are neat and square - all the same size horizontally

Is there a way to limit how much body text is show for a product snippet on the homepage?

I like the look of the attached doc and want mine to be similar

Thanks

• Ash

Hello @Michelle

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

It seems a lots of development works involved and you need to hire a developer, but here are some suggestions:

How do I get it so it spreads across the whole page - no sidebar

You need to use full width template if you theme provides it. Otherwise you need to use css and in this case we need to see the site live and then we can suggest.

How can I display a menu up the top that runs across rather than a drop down menu with square buttons

Just do not create child menus from Appearances > Menus, they won't be drop down.

How can I get it so it doesn't show the title homepage. I used a plugin, but if I delete the title "homepage" there is still a gap for it

It's possible via css but for this we need to see the site as well.

How can I display items so they are neat and square - all the same size horizontally

Is there a way to limit how much body text is show for a product snippet on the homepage?

It seems you are using an e-commerce plugin. Which plugin is that?

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.