Status Lite says: Your theme does not support post formats

Aloha! I'm trying to get Status Lite to take posts on my front page and get Status Lite says: "Your theme does not support post formats" ... I'm using the Buddy Press 1.7 default theme. Can anyone recommend a good theme that handles post formats? Mahalo!

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for posting.

many (if not all our themes) will support post formats. i'm actually surprised that bp-default theme doesn't, though it might be using something different.

themeforest is also a good site for premium & free themes, which most of them would no doubt also support post formats.

hope this helps.

thanks.

• akamai
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Vaughan (and anyone interested in this thread). I've switch over to Suffusion and no longer get the the "theme does not support post formats" error, but it Status Lite still won't let me choose the bullets to be on the front page or all pages, just on the Dashboard... so I don't know if it's a theme limitation or if the Lite version is just crippled that way. And thanks also @SplendidAngst for the article link. Good article but a lot more work than I have time for before going live at an earthday fest this weekend :wink:

I'm mainly just looking for an easy way to do frontpage posting similar to FB and Google.

• akamai
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Did I, @SplendidAngst ? Muahaha I don't think so. I still don't know if I'm just not trying the right themes or the plugin is crippled :wink: For some reason there is no chart of Lite vs Pro version features :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.