Step by Step Tutorial for Hustle

I downloaded tonight and I am looking for a step by step tutorial (written or video) to show me to configure and design popups using HUSTLE. Where can I find it?

UPDATE
==========
Played around, and got closer, but I still have two questions that formal documentation would probably answer.
(1) How do I modify the width of the popup?
(2) What is the size does the graphic needs to be (displayed on the right side)? (WxH)

Luís

Hi wcsconcierge ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Unfortunately, we don't have any step by step tutorial for Hustle. I would like to suggest to give a look in the plugin's usage page, where we have some information about how to use it and about the features:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/hustle/#usage

Regarding to your questions:

1) To modify the width of the form we need to use CSS. To do this, you can customize the width in the Custom Design section adding the CSS on the Custom CSS field:

As an example, to change the width of the form you can use this code:

.wpoi-hustle .wpoi-optin .wpoi-form {

width: 400px;

}

2) I am not sure if you are mention the image, if yes, you can select the layout that is most suited for your opt-in in the "Struture" (Custom Design section):

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís