"sticky this region" & implementing parallax

• Nithin

Hi gearbox,

As David pointed out could you please explain further what you are trying to achieve. If you meant how to enable sticky region, only one region in your page can be sticky, and the region should have a maximum of 300px in height, to set it as sticky.

Implementing parallax in your region, you'll have to select background type as image, and select the parallax image type for your region, as shown in the screenshot.

If this isn't what you were looking for, please explain further what you are trying to achieve, so that we could help guide you better. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• gearbox

Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure how to edit or remove/delete the support post. I don't know what a "Sticky This Region" is. I was looking for any information on implementing a simple parallax effect and thought that the "Sticky This Region" was somehow related. But again, I have no clue what a "Sticky This Region" is. I decided to move forward with another solution. Thanks for the input though! -Andy

• Nithin

Hi Andy,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

There isn't any option to delete a support thread at the moment, you could follow up with a comment in case you have resolved, or move on with a thread. :slight_smile:

In case of "Stick this Region" option, what it does is, you can make your region stick in your page. This option comes in handy for eg a navigation bar which you wants to be visible in your page while you scroll, ie a fixed position.

For such instances you can enable the Sticky this region option to achieve this. Please do note that you can only make one region sticky at a time, in your page.

I hope this helps. If you still think you need any further assistance, please do let us know. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.