Still getting WPMU notices

I cancelled my WPMU subscription. I deleted dashboard and other plugins off of ALL of my websites.... and I am still getting email notices.
I cannot seem to delete the website off of my WPMU HUB or whatever it is called.
I would really like to have the emails end... and all of the sites cleared out of my HUB.
Thank you

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello there

It's sad to know that you want to delete your sites from hub. To delete your site please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/

Then follow the screenshot, click on the icons as it marked in the screenshot:

About the email, what email you are getting now? Is it newsletter email? If so, then there should be an unsubscribe link that you can use to unsubscribe. Or any other notice email? Then, please post the content of your email here and I will check. Make sure you delete any sensitive information from the email before posting here.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• azboomer
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I've tried that FIRST... no luck. And I'm getting the UPTIME notifications and Defender notifications. None of the sites have any WPMU plugins loaded. So possibly if someone ... like a tech could actually delete the websites in my account that would be very helpful.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi there

I have sent your request to our account team and they will take care of this :slight_smile:

Also please note, Uptime can sometimes take a while to stop monitoring as you have an active membership but it will be closed very soon.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Our accounts team is saying that you may not logged out from all of your sites. You have 42 registered sites and if you are not logged out from your dashboard, the site will be added back in.

Saying logging out what I mean is to logout from WPMU DEV Dashboard from your Dashboard > WPMU DEV menu.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.