Still learning the ropes with WordPress but i am looking

Hi, Still learning the ropes with WordPress but i am looking to set up a corporate website that is available in multiple languages. The key thing is that for different countries there may also be some additional content and will need to automatically display based on the domain or localization.

Can someone help get me started - Do I need multi-site, is there a multi-language plugin and is it easy to have some same and different content for different domains.

Thanks in Advance

Teddy

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Teddy,

I hope you are well today and thanks for your question.

The best way for this if you needed multiple languages on the same site, your going to want the WPML plugin here http://wpml.org/

This is the only plugin I'm aware of that allows multiple front-end languages at one time as required, for the different content. That's going to be a bit tougher.

You could use a multisite install and manually change the content for each sub site, i.e have one site per language, but this isn't ideal.

I'll include a colleague here @Alexander Rohmann to see if he has any idea's on this :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.