Still populating the home in a vertical taxonomies line instead of spread on all the home

See below, thx!!

• C3MDigital
    • Flash Drive

Hi Donmcint,

The subcategory links are not showing because they are being blocked by some css.
    In layout.css on line 296 change:

.cat-item {
    display:none;
    }

to:

.cat-item {
    dislay:inline;
    }

<strike>You also have a js error in the file bp-share-it.js It's missing

var jq = jQuery; at the top of the file.</strike>

Actually the js error is because the file: global.js is not being loaded on that page. Not sure if you need it on that page but it's always a good idea to not have js or XHTML errors.

Here is what the page looked like when I made the CSS change in Chrome Developer Tools

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

C3MDigital, that really is mighty awesome of you to provide that detailed adjustment. I gave you a few rep points for that one.

PS. I really love Chrome's inspection tools. I used to use Firebug but it's nice that Chrome doesn't use a plugin for that.

• C3MDigital
    • Flash Drive

PS. I really love Chrome's inspection tools. I used to use Firebug but it's nice that Chrome doesn't use a plugin for that.

I'm a self proclaimed CSS hacker. I couldn't live without Chrome Developer Tools. I just wish there was a plugin or something that would let you save your edits as a file.

@Donmcint Your welcome. The jq is just an alias for jQuery to keep the scripts organized.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.