Still using the free version of membership 2 pro?

Hi,
When i went to the help section i saw the message that i am using the free version. But i just bought the plugin and connected it. Could you please tell me what version i am using?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Rhodo,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The plugin will not automatically turn to PRO version and you will want to perform an update. In order to do this please follow the steps below:

1. Make sure that the "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin is installed and enabled on your site and that it's logged in into your WPMU DEV account:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/

2. On "WPMU DEV -> Plugins" page you should find "Membership 2" plugin marked for update so perform an update.

3. If there's no update available, go to "Membership 2" page of your dashboard and look for the banner that asks you to "unlock" update and click on "Unlock" button; an update should be made available

From now on you should be able to use Membership 2 Pro.

Let me know if it worked. In case it didn't, could you please grant me a support access to your site as described here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Rhodo
    • Flash Drive

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
    I a previous question i said that when i go to the plugins page i get a popup that i have to upgrade my membership. Could you please check my previous post? So the solution that you state does not work :slight_frown:

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Rhodo,

Thank you for your response!

That's indeed an unfortunate. The issue of the "upgrade popup" is known to our developers and it seems there's already a fix that will be incorporated to the upcoming (4.0.4) version of WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. This will solve that problem and therefore let you perform suggested steps.

I'm not able to give you an exact ETA on 4.0.4 arrival but it should rolled-out in no time, really soon, as this is a critical bug. That said, I apologize for inconvenience.

Please let me know if steps suggested before helped you solve the Membership issue once the WPMU DEV Dashboard update comes up.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.