Store and Product Format issues

Having difficulty with store settings.

When I add the product to Cart, I can't find how get to Checkout. I have the Show Breadcrumb process checked, but I don't see that anywhere.

Everything just seems really off and it is forcing it into a Post format in the Default Template. I don't see a good option for a store layout in this theme. Any recommendations?

• Michelle Shull

Hi, Jesse!

When I add the product to Cart, I can't find how get to Checkout.

Did you add a link to the shopping cart to your menu or a widget? When you installed MarketPress, it should have created the cart page for you, you can add it to your navigation menu, or you can use a widget if you'd like to customize where it appears.

I have the Show Breadcrumb process checked, but I don't see that anywhere.

Can you be just a little more specific here? What are you wanting to see, and what are you seeing instead? Thanks!

Everything just seems really off and it is forcing it into a Post format in the Default Template.

Sorry I'm not fully grasping you here, can you give me more details about what you're seeing, or maybe a screenshot?

I don't see a good option for a store layout in this theme. Any recommendations?

What are you wanting for your store page? I can help you adjust some settings, but the sky's the limit here in terms of options. We don't give a specific store layout with the Upfront themes, we give you the tools to make exactly the layout you want. I can totally help you translate your vision to Upfront, but I'd love to know a little more about what you're wanting your store to look like, first.

Thanks! We'll get your store looking snazzy in no time.