Store and Products Approval by Super Admin

For a Marketpress multistore setup, I am looking for a feature where super admin can approve/activate

1. new store
2. new product, product images

Please guide me, if it is possible.
Thanks.

• Alexander

Hi @Kahif,

I've taken a look as well, and it's not something that I've seen done before. There are a few things you can do though.

Anti-Splog could be useful for site approval if you are concerned about spam.

If you really need to lock things down, you could use Pro Sites, and enable the "Manual Payment Gateway" and the "Pay to Blog" module.

The end result will be that users can signup, but their accounts won't be activated until you approve them. Instead of payment instructions, you can provide a message saying their account is pending approval.

Restricting products is a bit more difficult. By default, the user will have an admin role, so they can do almost anything on their site. With custom code, there are ways to reduce the default role. Then you can use a plugin like User Role Editor to assist with preventing users from publishing products. You would need to find all the unpublished products for each site and publish them yourself.

Overall, it wouldn't be easy to come up with a simple workflow, but it's possible. Let us know if you need any other advice or insight here.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.