Store Appearing on Sub Sites

Hello: I have the marketpress plugin installed on my multisite. It is NOT network activated. However there is a "store" tab on all of my sub-sites. My main site is http://buy-website-online.com and you can view the store tab on http://testing.buy-website-online.com.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi randit,

That is just odd. The Store page shouldn't even be created unless you visit and update the Presentations tab in Products > Store Settings.

To help troubleshoot this, have you had the plugin network activated in the past?

One other thing to check, are you by any chance using New Blog Templates? If so, it's likely the site you're using as a template for new sites either has MarketPress activated or has in the past and therefore has a Store page itself.

Could you look into that possibility?

Thanks,
    David

• randit
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Again: Similar to my previous response I am not sure what you mean by New Blog Templates? I am using the default theme plugin.

I did go into the site and found a page titled 'store" and deleted it. So odd!

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

Sorry for the delayed response here. Is this still an issue for you?

The only way that should happen as David mentions is if the plugin is network activated. Try deleting the store pages from sub-sites and then re-activating the plugin on your site to see if they are re-created.

Phil

• Siobhan
    • New Recruit

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!
    Siobhan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.