Store pages highlight as blog on menu

I'm close to having my store how I want it, but I've got a menu niggle that I just can't figure out. My theme highlights current page in the menu, but unfortunately, all my store pages are being identified as blog pages.

I know there must be some way of changing this in the css, but I can't figure out how as the highlight colour is controlled by the value "current page".

How can I give my store pages a different identifier?

• Kimberly

Hi there!

I just visited the site using a link you provided in an old post and I do see that it highlights the Blog button in the menu. However, clicking around on your site I cannot see where I can visit that exact address with the /store slug. It seems you have created /shop instead. Clicking around I can't find where I can replicate the blog button highlighting from within the page.

Can you tell me where your visitors will click to see the /store url?

• aecnu

Greetings sequin,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.