Store, Products, Shopping Cart and Order Status menu links NOT working

Hello

I have followed the instructions and installed the Marketpress plugin on my local PC.

I have clicked the Products > Presentation > Save Changes to create the 'Store' page, which does appear on the Pages section but the other pages like Products, Shopping Cart and Order Status are missing.

I can see the 'Store' menu item with sub menu links Products, Shopping Cart and Order Status but none of those links are working. Although the 'Store' menu link page opens but does not show the correct content it is suppose to instead it shows the Home page contents.

Please advice on the same.

Cheers
Rajnish

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again @rajnishkc,

OK. Next questions then:

1. Have you set up your payment gateway?
    2. If so, how have you set it up?
    3. Are you in sandbox mode or live?
    4. You're testing on a local install, so have you checked to be sure your firewall settings allow XAMP (or whatever you're using) to connect?

:slight_smile:

• rajnishkc
    • New Recruit

I may seem to have an idea as to why i have the issue as explained below.

The permalinks is set to http://localhost/blog-name/index.php/2012/10/01/sample-post/

All the links in the site are working as http://localhost/blog-name/index.php/<page-link> but the default links created under the store are referring for e.g. as http://localhost/blog-name/store/products/ in case of products which fails to open as index.php is missing between blog-name and store in the generated url. If i manually create the page and add the shortcode the page works. I am not able to add index.php in the Store Base under Products > Presentation > Store URL slugs

I want to make the default links work can you suggest what is the issue.

• rajnishkc
    • New Recruit

Any update??

I need to get this fixed as all the internal links generated by Marketpress and Gridpmarket is without the index.php in the URL, so even if i manually create page with shortcodes the Marketpress plugin generated links are not correct.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings of the day.

I was doing a regular followup today and found that we missed your last post on this one.

Please accept my apologies for the same.

Where are we on this issue ? Are you still seeking support on this one ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same :slight_smile:

Thanks for being a great community member !

Cheers
    PC

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings rajnishkc,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.