Store Settings-General. How do I remove option?

How do I remove this option in store settings?

"This option turns MarketPress into more of a product listing plugin, disabling shopping carts, checkout, and order management. This is useful if you simply want to list items you can buy in a store somewhere else, optionally linking the "Buy Now" buttons to an external site. Some examples are a car dealership, or linking to songs/albums in itunes, or linking to products on another site with your own affiliate links."

• Atlanta

Thanks, I removed 4426 through 4433

<tr>
    <th scope="row"><?php _e('Product Listings Only', 'mp') ?></th>
    <td>
    <label><input value="1" name="mp[disable_cart]" type="radio"<?php checked($settings['disable_cart'], 1) ?> /> <?php _e('Yes', 'mp') ?></label>
    <label><input value="0" name="mp[disable_cart]" type="radio"<?php checked($settings['disable_cart'], 0) ?> /> <?php _e('No', 'mp') ?></label>

<span class="description"><?php _e('This option turns MarketPress into more of a product listing plugin, disabling shopping carts, checkout, and order management. This is useful if you simply want to list items you can buy in a store somewhere else, optionally linking the "Buy Now" buttons to an external site. Some examples are a car dealership, or linking to songs/albums in itunes, or linking to products on another site with your own affiliate links.', 'mp') ?></span>
    </td>
    </tr>

Hope it doesn't blow up.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.