Strange Output In Dashboard Marketpress

I was just working on a site and I had to change a password for a user.

Upon going into the users details I see this in the page generated :

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/y6hb84k7/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php:1698) in /home4/y6hb84k7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 989

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home4/y6hb84k7/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php:1698) in /home4/y6hb84k7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 989

I have attached a screen shot of this fine action below.

This is a multi-site install and marketpress is enabled on this one site only so far and it is not the root site... thought to add that in in case it helps with diagnosis.

Cheers
Chris

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

It generally happens when PHP script already sent the HTTP headers, and it can't make modifications to them now.

I will need to have a closer look at your site with more details.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Also, is that only happening while changing the password ? Can you also enable MarketPress on another site and see if the same happens on that site too ?

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers, PC

• wpmudev75
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi

I have just sent you the details as required.

I looked around and found that this is definitely only appearing when in the edit user screen.

I also tested it on other accounts and found it only happens when marketpress is activated.

So I can only guess there is indeed something a bit awry there.

Cheers
    Chris

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Chris,

I checked but could not find what might be causing the issues.

I have called in our lead developer @Jonathan on this thread. In the meantime, can you kindly update MarketPress to the latest version and see if that makes any difference ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.