Strange redirect when logging in as subsite user with Domain Mapping

SSL with domain mapping working. In the back end areas of the website are not allowing users to view their website on the frontend with their personal domains in place.

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi BrandCo

Hope you had a great day!

We’ve already flagged our SLS team (code experts ) to get their valuable feedback on this. Since this is a bit more of an advanced query, it may take a little bit longer to get a reply back about this, but one of us will post back with feedback as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience while we look into this further.

Kind regards,

Katya

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi again robertvideo

I apologize for the miscommunication. Sure, if you already have a ticket about your issue, then there is no need to contact live support again.

But if you have new issue or question, it’s always better to contact live support, as they can perform basic troubleshooting and help you if the issue can be resolved quickly. However, sometimes the questions you have or the issues you are reporting are too complex for our live support to handle during the live chat. Like in case if the team needs to consult with a developer, or bring in the assistance of our second tier support experts. In these situations, our team will open a support ticket for you on our forums.

Kind regards,

Katya

• Ivan
    • Developer

Hi BrandCo !

It seems you provided credentials for non-super admin.

If you provide me with additional login credentials, I can look into it more.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Please visit our private Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: “Attn: Ivan Svyrskyi”

In the Message box, please provide the following:

– link back to this thread for reference

– any other relevant urls

– Super Admin login:

Super Admin username

Super Admin password

Login url

– FTP/SFTP credentials

host

username

password

(and port if required)

Cpanel:

username

password

Login url

Note: Don’t send any credentials via this forum because it’s public forum.

Best regards,

Ivan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.