Strange SSL errors ( I dont have a SSL certificate)

Hello,
I am experiencing some very strange issues and I not sure if they are related to WPMUdev plugins or not. I have a VPS with Bluehost (im leaving them soon) and I am setting up a WP multi site featuring pro sites. Everything had worked well until last night a sub site that I have domain mapped a parked domain to suddenly stopped loading consistently. First I saw a 505, then this morning its a new error (below) that mentions a SSL issue. I do not have a SSL certificate so I am very confused.

Here is the latest error: An error occurred during a connection to apinaeart.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

I called Bluehost and they were no help at all.
The one suggestion Bluehost had was maybe it had something to do with a plugin. Almost all my plugins are WPMUdev but the fact is I do not have a SSL certificate so I can't understand why that sub site is using https.

Another strange issue is that the page will load front-end and back-end but if I click any of the WordPress backend buttons I then see that SSL error above.

The sub site in question has worked for months, and all my other sub sites work too. I did remove a few plugins like Snapshot Pro (the latest update allowed me to remove the plugin) I also removed the User Activity plugin. Other than that I haven't made any changes to the server or to my WP multi site.

I'm not sure of issue like this are outside of the scope of support here on WPMUdev but I wanted to ask anyway because the staff here is amazing and I'm not sure at all how to troubleshoot this since I don't even have a SSL certificate.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Matt